Ireland is a country of dog lovers, more than you might think. Our pets are a huge part of our lives and they are treated like children nowadays!
Every week we hear about new dog related businesses and accessory lines. There are Dog Cafes and restaurants now opening in Ireland too.
A new company based in Dublin has taken on the task of keeping dogs and their owners jumping with excitement for the post every month.
Press Release (PDF)
Press Release (Docx)
High Res Images
• ScoobyBox is a subscription box delivering high-quality dog toys and healthy treats in Ireland & UK.
• Dog owners struggle to find new items through repeated expensive trips to the pet shop.
• Simply go to the website, select dog size and length of subscription and have your pet items delivered.
• Get the excitement of seeing your dog go crazy when the post arrives too.
• Launched in March 2016 & grown to hundreds of happy customers since.
• Growing subscription box market in Ireland reflected by the huge industry in UK & US.
"The care and thought that went into putting the box together is what made ScoobyBox stand out from other boxes." -
PetSitters Ireland Review
"ScoobyBox has placed a massive emphasis on Customer Service from the start." -
Irish Tech News Business Showcase
"I'm so impressed by ScoobyBox and I already can't wait to see what's in the next one." -
PetSitters Podcast with ScoobyBox
• Appeared on Dragon's Den Season 8 Ep. 3.
• Final stage candidate for NDRC Launchpad 2016.
• Run a dedicated doggy-blog at
• All items high-quality and a lot are unique
• Over 2000 boxes shipped do far.
• Growing rapidly in Ireland and exporting to the UK.
• All boxes shipped once a month.
• Current customers fanatical about our product.
• Effort is made to help dog charities.
Back in December we partnered with the amazing guys and gals at Dell Team Ireland and delivered ScoobyBoxes to some less fortunate dogs at DSPCA without a home for Christmas.
As we grow and develop we will work to improve the lives of dogs throughout Ireland and the UK. ScoobyBox is about sharing the love!
ScoobyBox Launch Promo
Dog's Reaction to ScoobyBox
ScoobyBox Video Pitch
Customer Unboxing Video
Bio & Quotes
Gary Redmond - Co. Founder
• Content Creator and Online Marketer
• 25 years old • DCU graduate
• Tech Support and Customer Service experience.
"We started ScoobyBox so dog lovers can bond with their pet and share in their happiness in ways that's never been possible before."
Liam Brennan - Co. Founder
• Sales and Logistics Manager
• 26 years old • Previous eCommerce experience
"We created a company around our love for dogs, and we love to introduce dog parents to new and exciting products. The dogs go crazy when ScoobyBox arrives, they know it's for them."
Paul Carrick - Co. Founder
• Product and Supply Manager
• 26 years old • Experienced sales representative
a confessed dog lover. Scoobybox is the perfect product
to connect with your dogs happiness. They will never bark at the postman again."
Snapchat - @scoobybox